1. Signature closer must be a Notary Public, and must have a basic knowledge of mortgage loan documents.
2. The signature closers are either currently in or formerly have experience in one of the following fields of business:
3. Signature closers must complete a package containing the following information to be a closer for our company:
4. After completion of the package, NSC generally performs a criminal background check on the closer, and then approves the signature closer as an independent contractor.
5. NSC interviews signature closers periodically for quality assurance purposes.
6. Borrowers are interviewed periodically after a closing is complete to verify that the signature closer was professional, on time and helpful during the course of the closing.